[Rhodes22-list] New Yamahas

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Sep 28 13:36:43 EDT 2010

Looks like it weighs about the same as our 8HT. When I saw these
announced, I was hoping it would be less. Oh well the 8 is only a
couple of years old. We're not looking to replace it. We really like
the Yamaha high thrust motor. Makes the boat easier to maneuver with
short engine bursts and it seems to cavitate a whole lot less than
our old motor (which was a Honda 8).

Best,
Mary Lou