[Rhodes22-list] New Yamahas

Kathy Barron jbarron1 at cinci.rr.com
Tue Sep 28 20:32:55 EDT 2010

Rummy, they aren't making two strokes anymore are they?

Since I had to replace my stolen Yamaha this summer, I ended up getting a 9hp Mercury, electric start, long shaft. The weight was about 85lbs if I'm remembering correctly. At least it's a lot easier to pull it up than the old Yamaha. Ended up with a Mercury because the marina on the lake could install it for me right at the dock. At least I didn't have to haul the boat out of the water. So far so good. It's an easy tiller mechanism for me.

Kathy