[Rhodes22-list] any racers on the list?

svtriton at aol.com svtriton at aol.com
Tue Apr 5 12:16:10 EDT 2011

hi ben
join us sailing...everything you want or need...www.ussailing.com
tom

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Schultz <benonvelvetelvis at theskinnyonbenny.com>
To: 'The Rhodes 22 Email List' <rhodes22-list at rhodes22.org>
Sent: Tue, Apr 5, 2011 11:18 am
Subject: [Rhodes22-list] any racers on the list?

Is there still anyone on the list that races?  I think I'm going to enter a

racing series on Wednesday nights, more for the experience and the built in

requirement that I go sailing every Wednesday than from any expectation to

be competitive.  They usually have 8-12 boats participate of every shape and

size, but we will be the smallest by at least a few feet.  I know absolutely

nothing about racing rules, strategy, etc., but part of the fun will be to

learn some of that stuff.

All encouragement and advice from the list are appreciated.

Ben

http://www.rhodes22.org/list