[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 2509, Issue 1

carl geisser cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:35:49 EDT 2011

I was thinking of a light wind application more than anything, I have a
slightly oversize (tall) 175-ish sail from an unknown boat (came with the
boat)  that the shape is a little off for my boat, making it luff unless I
have an extra cheek block and a 150-170 or so that works really well as is.
I was envisioning using both in light wind with the 175 as a floater out
front, just kinda daydreaming. Wondering if someone else had same thoughts.
I think an asymmetrical spinnaker is probably the best addition for light
wind, but not having one, was tossing the whole bowsprit idea around
Carl

Message: 2