[Rhodes22-list] Trailering Checklist?

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 14:18:58 EDT 2011

Hello, to all those who love what I love... and to all the Rhodies as well:

     I am curious to know if anyone has a checklist for trailering up a R-22.  I
will have to take my boat out around July 4 for the long ride from Henderson NC
to Hatboro PA.  This is the number one recovery experience for me, and I have
been over things (and over things) But, since this boat is so unique, and comes
with a large store of owners willing to share wisdom, I want to avail myself of
that benefit at every turn.  I am getting a Triad trailer from our buddy (whom
some of you may already know) Stan.  So please, feed me with your time honored
feedback and any lists, photos, descriptions, steps maybe even the appropriate
grill foods or intoxicating liquids for such an occasion.  Rummy: I know what
you'll say, but what the hell, say it anyway.  Thanks!

Joe Camp
s/v John Dawson