[Rhodes22-list] Trailering Checklist?

Joe Camp jjcampjr at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 21:38:57 EDT 2011

Rummy:

"Trailering," I am keen to engage with true manly clueless abandon.  It's the
dismantling of all the stuff that makes a Rhodes a Rhodes I want to clarify.  I
believe I can probably reverse Elton's instructions well enough.  However, a few
healthy hints from the "I've already done this, screwed it up, and don't want
you (me, that is) to make the same mistakes" crew on the list.  Whatcha got for
me?

Joe