[Rhodes22-list] Pop top hardware

bladerunner12345 cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 22:02:44 EDT 2011

(Rummy) probably delrin for the slider, it's dimensionally stable and I have
some that will probably work.
I didn't know if the old system used a type of clip, or a slider. there is
no hardware at all on mine. I was thinking either a delrin slider or a
stainless block on the cabin roof, and another on the mast, a stainless
tounge clip would clip into both, making the top go all up, or all down. Is
yours adjustable to like halfway? or is it all up or down as well?