[Rhodes22-list] Trailering Checklist?

Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Wed Apr 13 22:21:53 EDT 2011

Now is when it is nice to have a cell phone plan with unlimited in-network time. Verizon, for one, has this.  One of the skippers may be able to walk you through it on a cell,  next best to being on-site to help you out in person.  What carrier, Joe, assuming you use a cell?  I have yet hear of anyone who uses Skype, very useful added dimension.  With the iPhone 4, it's even easy to connect remotely and for free to boot!  Anyone else use the 4?

Art

And,  have a nice day!