[Rhodes22-list] High Seas Sailing

bladerunner12345 cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 23:59:11 EDT 2011

last week we sailed in 20-25 mph winds in relative comfort, we have a small
staysail we use for a storm jib
and had 2 reefs in the main (old system, not even sure it is original) but
when it started gusting to 30 & 35, blowing the whitecaps accross the lake
in a sheet of spray, I called it a day and headed home.

Carl