[Rhodes22-list] Mast question

Eric Larson ericrobertlarson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 00:08:12 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

Actually it turns out to be an early 70's O'Day 22, and I decided to give it
a pass in the end.  I was not going to get out of the deal for less than
$200 I don't think by the time I bought a mast, trailer and outboard, and
even if I did it would not be enough less to justify the hassle of the thing
(for example needing to go to Long Island to pick up a mast :) )  Besides, I
am looking for a Rhodes 22, and an O'Day is not quite the same if you know
what I mean.

Anyway, thanks for thinking of me.

Eric