[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 2517, Issue 1

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Fri Apr 15 08:36:30 EDT 2011

I'm not familiar with Delrin. I have always used UHMWPE which is UV
stabilized and is self lubricating.

Rummy

In a message dated 4/13/2011 3:39:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cgeisser12345 at gmail.com writes:

(Rummy)  probably delrin for the slider, it's dimensionally stable and I
have
some  that will probably work.
I didn't know if the old system used a type of  clip, or a slider. there is
no hardware at all on mine. I was thinking  either a delrin slider or a
stainless block on the cabin roof, and another  on the mast, a stainless
tounge clip would clip into both, making the top  go all up, or all down. Is
yours adjustable to like halfway? or is it all  up or down as well?

( Rob) just looking for pictures for however the  pop top attaches to the
mast, and/ or the cabin roof. Also is it riveted to  the top, or bolted?