[Rhodes22-list] Pop top hardware

bladerunner12345 cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 10:09:29 EDT 2011

Yeah, I saw that, it just fails to mention the gauge of metal used, an
interesting side note though, it looks like they don't even bolt theirs
down, it looks to me like it slides in that slot, I would love to get away
from having to locate the pins in the mast hinge if possible, this looks
like a very workable solution to me. Slip the pin ends into the slot, and
hoist away...hmmm thinking about it though, having threaded ends on the end
with wingnuts might be better, it would ensure not kicking up when you were
fiddling around with the hoisting process, I do like not having to insert a
pin though, just leaving it in the mast. I want to make this as doable for
one person as possible.