[Rhodes22-list] Exciting (?) times on Middle Peninsula

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 19 11:04:37 EDT 2011

Elle:  Interesting pictures.  Kathy and I stopped by the GB factory on Saturday
to visit with Stan for a bit.  We were on our way from a conference in Baltimore
to Myrtle Beach to meet up with our daughter's family for Spring Break.  The
wind and rain in Maryland, Virgina, and NC were daunting.  By the time we hit NC
the rain had quit but the winds were such that being out on an R22 would have
had you sailing a mach 1.2 or better.

Stan reported no damage in Edenton - a happy report!  We held up in Washington,
NC for the night and glad we did as the worst of the storms seemed to hit
Saturday evening and night both to the north and south of us.

Bob on the "NoKaOi 3"