[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes ...work in progress

bladerunner12345 cgeisser12345 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 15:13:21 EDT 2011

Chris,
Never heard of anyone using krylon, guess we will see how well it weathers.
I have read of people using latex for the same reason, easy to touch up,
cheaper by far, lots more color choices... I wonder about hull paint issues
of durability, sitting in water may bring different issues, do you plan on
keeping her on a trailer, or in a slip? I keep mine on a trailer for now,
but may someday rent a slip, still undecided. I do know I can work on mine
much more conveniently if it is at my house rather than at a marina, nearest
marina being 45 min away.
Carl