[Rhodes22-list] Today's giggle. (Humor)

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 06:41:51 EDT 2011

Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on beds next  to each other,
outside the Operating Room.

The  first kid leans over and asks, 'What are you in here  for?'

The second kid says, 'I'm in here to get my  tonsils out and I'm a little
nervous.'

The first  kid says, 'You've got nothing to worry about.  I had  that done
when I was four.  They put you to sleep,  and when you wake up they give
you
lots of Jell-O and  ice cream.  It's a breeze.'

The second kid then  asks, 'What are you in here for?'

The first kid says,  'A circumcision.'

And the second kid says, 'Whoa,  good luck with that one, buddy! I had
that
done when I  was BORN...Couldn't walk for a year.