[Rhodes22-list] PICTURES of YOUR Rhodes

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Apr 26 09:23:03 EDT 2011

Here's my favorite.
http://www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attachments/20100723/37a1dae8/attachment.jpg

It was taken many, many moons ago by either Mark or Julie Kaynor
(former Rhodies now cruising the Caribbean on a Tayana 37). We've
gotten a lot of photos of Fretless under sail by going out sailing
with friends. Unfortunately, I'm a lousy photographer so the friends
rarely get photos as good as the ones we get.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Rock Hall, MD