[Rhodes22-list] Charlevoix Michigan

cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Wed Aug 3 21:32:10 EDT 2011

I had a chance to get out on the Chesapeake Bay last Saturday before starting
my Sunday 13 hour drive from Washington DC to Charlevoix Michigan for our
annual summer vacation up North.  I have been making this trip for about 25
years and will need to bring my Rhodes one of these years.  While without
sailboat I am enjoying the cool weather and water views around Lake
Charlevoix and Lake Michigan.  The following is a link to some of the
sketches I have completed so far along with some music and audio sound
effects.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uLxfrTNEyE