[Rhodes22-list] connecting Ray Marine ST1000

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Aug 4 08:13:32 EDT 2011

Peter,

"I'd sure rather be in FL in the summer than in DC. In a few years I'll live
there year-round."

Now wait a minute--some of us happen to like DC in the summer.  Not me but
I'm sure some people like living in blistering hot asphalt and concrete
built on a swamp.  But Florida?  I thought the idea was to evacuate Florida
in the summer?

Good luck with your new Rhodes!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE