[Rhodes22-list] Cabin Cushion Nightmare

Ron Kaye ronkaye343 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:52:52 EDT 2011

Leland,
Thanks for the link and for sending it months ago as well.  So far it seems
that Stan is correct.  Although the website comes up and works fine, the
phone rings forever without a message pick-up and an email sent early this
morning has not been answered.  I'll let the list know if these folks are
still in the game in some fashion.  Meanwhile, I am planning to complete the
measurements of the cushions having got the essential measurements from
Charles on the settee back widths and have the work done elsewhere.

Ron and Lisa,

Last time I gave this to you Stan got really mad so I don't know what effect
this will have on him in all this heat:

http://almoproducts.com/ http://almoproducts.com/

You could pay him 5% of the cost of the cushions like we do when we sell
boats on this list.  I'm sure that more than covers his mark-up.  :)

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD