[Rhodes22-list] Boat Name

butterchurn amazingmisterx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 22:04:22 EDT 2011

When I get my Rhodes 22 I have decided to name it "Das Boot." Not intending
to imply it will spend much of its time under water!

How's that?

BTW, my wife and I want to eventually take longer cruises on it in the Great
Lakes.  Anything we should ask Stan to add to it our modify (getting a
recycled Rhodes) to make it better suited or any features we should add from
his options list?

Being so tall, I did find the head very confining.  Anything I could do to
make it more user friendly for me?

Thanks!
Ron