[Rhodes22-list] Tell tales & trailer

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Aug 10 10:47:58 EDT 2011

Rod,

Not sure about the dimensions but several sights recommend placing them 1/4,
1/2 and 3/4 along the luff, about a foot back:
http://www.jasperandbailey.com/tech/news.html
http://www.jasperandbailey.com/tech/news.html

My 175 only has two sets which are probably attached at about 1/3 and 2/3.
With the Genoa reefed most of the time I should probably add some further
back from the luff.

The telltales on my main were destroyed quickly by furling in and out of the
mast.  Wish I had an easy method of installing telltales on the high spots
on both sails.

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE
Kent Island, MD