[Rhodes22-list] Velvet Elvis logo

Bob and Kathy Quinn bobandkathyr22 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 16 22:55:50 EDT 2011

As my Canadian friend would say "too funny."

We were driving through Germany, had an early start for the day, and found an
Armed Forces Radio Station.  All they were playing for hours was Elvis but no
explanation.  I told my wife that something was up.   Finally the news came
through.  Ouch!  We were lucky enough to have attended two live concerts.

The King lives on!