[Rhodes22-list] Now back to our story.....

Lisa Lias lisalias at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 18:08:13 EDT 2011

Sigh. Earthquake Fever having gripped the collective iq of the greater
metropolitan area and wrestled it even lower than would be thought possible,
it took over 3 hours to pick my son up from school in DC and come back to
Virginia. During that time our marina at Goose Bay let us know that there is
a possibility that boats will have to come out of the water, but we have a
trailer, right? Well yeah technically we do. It's in the trailer graveyard
on the marina grounds. So we are on the list to get hoisted out if it comes
to that.