[Rhodes22-list] Now back to our story.....

Leland LKUHN at cnmc.org
Wed Aug 24 08:51:31 EDT 2011

Lisa,

"...born and raised in DC."  Aren't you the famous heroine from the train
show at Wild World? :)

Actually had some things shake off shelves and break at my office in DC and
home on Kent Island.  An ancient heavy TV vibrated off a stand and fell face
down on carpet with no damage.  Shouldn't have told my wife and I could have
replaced it with a nice new flatscreen.

A little concerned about my boat.  We'll be out-of-town during the hurricane
so I won't be able to take care of my baby.  I think she'll do fine except
for the cleats.  I've got the marina and some friends checking the lines if
the tidal surge gets too high.

Good luck!

Lee
1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE