[Rhodes22-list] And now for your boot-shakng pleasure

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Thu Aug 25 19:18:04 EDT 2011

Not quite the doorstep but a bit down the block. Or did you mean
today's thunderstorm line. That's already through here. A couple of
inches of rain. Just enough to settle the dust (which was already
settled from the 4 inches last weekend) before the main event.

We haul the boat tomorrow and are stocking up on batteries, gas for
the generator, etc.

Good wishes to everyone. I'm hoping it quickly devolves to a TS the
minute it hits land. Before would be nice but is probably too much to hope for.

Stay safe all.

Mary Lou