[Rhodes22-list] Glag I hauled

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sat Aug 27 13:49:39 EDT 2011

Thanks for the updates Elle. Anyone else out there with a report?

Rummy

In a message dated 8/27/2011 12:44:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
watermusic38 at yahoo.com writes:

HAha...I  think I meant 'glad'..Neighbors dock across the creek (about 75
yds away ) is  now under water...mine has about a ft to go....lotsa & lotsa
rain coming  down, but the full storm won't be in for a few  hours....

Beer is good....people are  crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}