[Rhodes22-list] Glag I hauled

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 27 17:47:11 EDT 2011

Hmmm..sorry...Try this...put in zip code 22435 manually under options...that'll put you here. I'm on VA's Northern Neck..this county (Northumberland), Lancaster and one other are the only ones on the neck that hae hurricane warnings.

We are still over an hour from low tide & a neighbor's dock across the creek is under & mine has about a foot to go...will most likely be under by AM...water is being majorly pushed up the creek....

Power went out about an hour ago...luckily I have an automatic generator....whew..!

elle

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06
"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}