[Rhodes22-list] Glag? I hauled

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 11:09:40 EDT 2011

What is all the glagging about? I can't find it in Webster's.

Slim - I am glad it is nice there. I am still sweating about the Carol
Lee on it's mooring in Quincy Bay. The mooring & chain are new this
year. I also have 2 new pennants instead of my usual single. A couple
of bungees on the jib, extra bungees on the tiller & everything  else
tied down tight completes my storm prep. I still worry about damage
from other boats that break loose.

I don't think the storm is as bad as forecast in Eastern MA. I am in
PA dropping my daughter off @ Lafayette College so I am not sure about
conditions @ home. Probably head home tomorrow.

Good luck to all in Irene's path.

Stephen Staum