[Rhodes22-list] Glag I hauled

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 14:11:40 EDT 2011

Elle,
Your refrigerator and freezer should be fine for eight hours or so. I
accidentally tripped the ground fault breaker on the circuit that has our deep
freeze. It was out almost two days before I noticed and everything was fine.
A  frig won't last that long. Eight hours is about the limit without
loosing some  food like milk and other sensitive items.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/28/2011 9:58:03 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,