[Rhodes22-list] MA sitrep

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 14:14:16 EDT 2011

w.c.?????? Oh, the crapper. I get it.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/28/2011 11:43:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jbconnolly at comcast.net writes:

I'm  located about 45 miles northwest of Steven's boat in Quincy.  Bands of
 heavy rain in MA.  Gusty winds in 40 MPH range.  Power out since 8  AM
until tomorrow.  Collecting rain in buckets to flush w.c.  (no  power for
well).
Hauled boat Friday, so it's safe in my  yard.

Been meaning to get a generator…

Jim Connolly
s/v  Inisheer