[Rhodes22-list] Not storm related.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Aug 29 14:05:32 EDT 2011

Mary Lou,
It was just one of those things. Part of the tree was actually split from a
 previous storm and it simply was time for it to come down. I retired from
roofing a year ago, but I've already had a contractor over to look at it.
The  insurance company may not be as quick with an adjuster as I'm sure they
are all  in the Northeast by now.

Rummy

In a message dated 8/29/2011 1:36:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,