[Rhodes22-list] Bad News

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 06:42:48 EDT 2011

Dear All,

I am sad to report that Irene has not been kind to my beloved Carol Lee.

See the first attached photo if it comes through. (I don't know how the
second photo attached to it)

Has anyone replaced a lower shroud chainplate?  My forward port chainplate
pulled off with the mast and I have no idea how to fix it.  Also, I noticed
that the compression post moved from the wall on top about a foot to port.
Is that indicative of greater damage?

Help!!

Thanks,  Stephen Staum