[Rhodes22-list] Bad News

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Wed Aug 31 09:09:58 EDT 2011

Just so everyone knows for the next one, our bimini (which came with
the boat from GB) fits with some tricky maneuvering inside the cabin.
We have the semi-enclosed head (curtain) and one leg of the bimini
goes around that so that the bimini lies sort of on the cabin bench seat.

Stephen, so sorry about Carol Lee.Don't know about the compression
post. I' would think you should get her upright on a trailer or
jackstands before you make an assessment of that damage. There are
people on the lists who have repaired pulled chainplates. It involved
cutting an access hole in the cabin liner, but it can be done neatly
and looks good with a cover plate when it's done.

Best wishes,
Mary Lou