[Rhodes22-list] Fwd: Are you dried out yet?

Richard Arking richard.arking at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 18:30:01 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Richard Arking <richard.arking at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 12:34 AM
Subject: Are you dried out yet?
To: stan <stan at rhodes22.com>

Dear Stan, Donna and I hope that you, your family ( and your workers) have
all weathered Irene without injury or damage. Donna and I bought a San Juan
21 from General Boats when we visited you from deepest Brooklyn in May 2010.
We and the SJ 21 came through Irene just fine, as did most of Brooklyn.
We're aware Edenton was at the apex of all the water Irene must have pushed
up Ablemarle Sound; the town's web site notes "143 homes damaged, 5
destroyed and 5 businesses damaged" but no photos anywhere .  Again, we hope
you are safe and sound.
I hope you still plan to be at the boat show in Annapolis ; I have a two day
ticket  and can hardly wait til October !
                    Be well,  Richard Arking