[Rhodes22-list] Compass & Jack Stands

Rob Granger rgranger at sbc.edu
Fri Dec 2 07:55:23 EST 2011

Hey John

I didn't mean to disparage your solution.  Actually I liked it and stored
it away for future reference if I ever just need quick access to a spot
under the skid.  Looks like a unique solution for Rhodes with the flared
hull and all.

Like you said, you use what you got.  I happened to have a convenient maple
tree.  I've used the rafters in my mother's garage in the past, as well as
a low hanging limb from an oak tree etc.

If you have a few jacks, some patients and a little creativity.... whatever
works,... works....