[Rhodes22-list] 2012 San Juan Cruise

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 14:55:51 EST 2011

Hi Guys,

Hope this email meets you doing fine, and keeping warm.

After talking with three sailors, two of whom participated in at least two previous cruise; we would like to propose that our 2012 Fleet Sail take place in June as always, from the 22nd to the next weekend, June 30th or July 1st.

We quite enjoyed spending at least two nights at each location this year, and are inclined to follow this pattern in the future.  We were able to hike and explore the Islands a lot more.

As far as destinations go, Garrison Bay on the west coast of San Juan Island has been mentioned.  Roche Harbor is north of Garrison Bay, and we can get showers and just about every other thing we might need.

Lets hear all who is in.

Wishing you all a merry christmas, and a bright and happy new year.