[Rhodes22-list] Bulkhead angle (Revisited?

Richard Arking richard.arking at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:39:23 EST 2011

Thanks for the help with the bulkhead angle; last night I came home to an
email from Stan saying not to worry - GB has not had a problem mounting any
make of compass so long as its marked as a bulkhead model.  That is a
relief but now how do I choose between a Ritchie BN202 and a Plastimo
Contest 101 so Stan's guys can get on with their magic?  (Of course, there
is always the Weems & Plath Merkur at a mere $650.00  Ouch).   Thanks to
all,  Richard