[Rhodes22-list] Galley Water Pump Replacement

Rick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 19:17:26 EST 2011

I have a RubberMaid tub water tank for the galley sink faucet.  When the OEM
water pump attached to the outside of the tub with silicon and a Stan-made
plastic nut gave out, I found out the original pump model is no longer made.
The Dayton model 1p811a pump is the closest I could find.  It is available
from Grainger.  A 3/8” by 1/4“ female adapter from US Plastic converts the
outlet tube to the original water supply hose.  A ¾” brass nut saves reaming
out the Stan nut.

Rick