[Rhodes22-list] Can't wait

Wickman, William E WEWickman at spectraenergy.com
Tue Feb 1 11:22:57 EST 2011

Geoff,
Nice story and a beautiful boat.  I still remember that feeling when I first drove off with my Rhodes in tow.  I still get that feeling.

I created my own mast raising and lowering checklist that gets refined every now and then that you might find helpful.  It is a collection from Stan's original instructions that has been supplemented with tips that I have picked up from this list...mixed in with some things that have worked for me.  Everyone has their own technique, but maybe this can get you started.  Hopefully, the attachment works.

Bahama Bill
s/v Fina Lee