[Rhodes22-list] Boat Buying as Democracy

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 12:37:28 EST 2011

Mercy beans to everyone who responded to my questions about hull and cockpit colors.

As a child of the 60s I'd about settled on a psychedelic paisley, but then I remembered my age & went for charcoal gray herringbone.

Actually, I have this knack for complicating anything & am still trying to decide. Geoff's new white R22 is so handsome, I'd be happy with something like that. But for sentimental reasons I lean toward a green (Awlcraft Forest Green) which Stan doesn't offer. Tune in again tomorrow, or the next day, or...

Thanx again,