[Rhodes22-list] Can't wait

Comcast Cover-Man cover-man at comcast.net
Fri Feb 4 18:00:06 EST 2011

Geoff,

I'd sure like to join you on an upcoming sail.  I used to sail my O'day Mariner on Grand Lagoon, like too many years ago - the Mariner being the R19 built with a small cabin atop.  I have been back a few times since, but my old house was wiped in the last hurricane.

Art Czerwonky
s/v Mary Jane

Sent from my iPad