[Rhodes22-list] Can't wait

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 09:23:59 EST 2011

Geoff,
Sorry, but I will not be able to assist you. Work has come in that has to
be finished within a certain time line.

Rummy

In a message dated 2/3/2011 5:35:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
geoffreylfarrell at gmail.com writes:

Rummy:  Looks like launch will be available by early next week. Weather here
starts  to warm by Friday the 11th. But, it's you doing me the really big
favor so  you make the call as to what's the most convenient for you.  Also,
understand if something comes up and you can't make it please don't  feel
obliged. Thanks again, Geoff