[Rhodes22-list] Sail Repairs

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 11:51:49 EST 2011

Carol,
We have also used Sailcare in the past for repairs on the main of out H 30 and they did very good work...and the one part of the repair that we were not pleased with, they redid & covered all shipping expenses.
they are usually at the Annapolis boat show so you can meet (I believe it is ) Mr. Toy. I don't recall whether he is owner or mgr.
Do give them a call & see what they can do for you.

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}