[Rhodes22-list] Sail Repairs

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Thu Feb 10 08:37:18 EST 2011

Chris,

My sails are six years old and I hadn't thought about cleaning them
until I read your post.  I Googled the question and found that some
people clean their sails everytime they get wet and others never clean
them.  Sail cleaning companies recommend annual cleanings, which is no
surprise.

After the first year my sails went from blinding white to still very
white and have remained that way.  You might want to stop by and take a
look at them some time.

I'd rather inspect my sails myself.  If I take them to a professional
they might find something wrong with them.

Lee

1896 Rhodes22  AT EASE

Kent Island, MD