[Rhodes22-list] Boat Covers

peter klappert peterklappert at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 11:34:50 EST 2011

Dear Everyone or Anyone--

The R22 I'm getting will spend most of its time on an uncovered lift, and I'm away for months at a time. So I figure I'll need a boat cover and should consult the Rhodes Email Encyclopedia.

I'm already in touch with someone who can make the cover, but I'd be glad to hear opinions or experiences regarding

Materials?

Colors?

Design? (For example, is your cover designed for rigging up, down or both? Can one person quickly put it on or take it off? Has anyone tried a 2-part or 3-part cover? Etc.)

If you care to say something about cost or manufacturers, I'd be glad to hear that, too.

Thanks!

Peter