[Rhodes22-list] Boat Covers

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Wed Feb 16 18:11:55 EST 2011

Peter,
The only person I know of with a cover is Ron from Chicago,whose last name
escapes me right now.He would be the one to ask.
And on the lift, Rick misspelled it,Hank caught it,and you could see it
swirling down the drain from there. Don't be to hard on them,this is as
close as we will get to sailing for another 2 months

Jerry Lowe