[Rhodes22-list] Boat Covers

John Shulick jsbudda at verizon.net
Thu Feb 17 21:55:47 EST 2011

Pete,

 If the mast is down may I suggest an 18X33 oval above ground pool cover.
They have grommets for easy  tie down and since there made to cover pools
the sun is less of an issue. generally the higher priced ones have a tighter
weave and can hold up 7-10 yrs in Western Pa winters. This size cover goes
all the way down to the trailer frame and can wrap both ends totally
covering the boat.

John S