[Rhodes22-list] Nightmare

Caesar Paul caesarpaul01 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 00:25:40 EST 2011

Stephen,

 Indeed you did.  There is no waking up from that.  Glad it ended well for you.

I recently read of a guy who sailed half way around the world, left his boat in
a marina in Australia and flew home, only to be contacted some time later with
the bad news that his boat broke free during a storm and became lost at sea.

Caesar