[Rhodes22-list] Bill's Dry Tortugas Adventure

KUHN, LELAND LKUHN at cnmc.org
Tue Feb 22 10:06:22 EST 2011

Bill,

"... Little did I know the comfort having him along would provide.

Matt, who is now 22 years old, is an experienced sailor who had
accompanied me on my Bahamas trip. Since that trip, he acquired EMS
training..."

I'm hooked!  Since you're alive to write this story we can at least
assume you survived.

Anxiously waiting the next installment.

Lee

1986 Rhodes22  AT EASE