[Rhodes22-list] Doggie update

elle watermusic38 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 09:08:04 EST 2011

Lee,
All these animals want is to love us...and will do anything in return. Jack is a lucky dog. Aren't you now getting a better return on your $$ than if it were in the bank??
elle
My friend also has a black lab named Jack..and another named Clyde , who at almost the same 90 lbs wants nothing but to climb into your lap!   .labs are so easy...step on their paw & they apologize for putting it under your foot...

Beer is good....people are crazy

1992 Rhodes 22    Recycled '06"Watermusic"  {Lady in Red}